Driving up the driveway, you see a tan barn peaking through the trees. You park in front of the barn, steeping out of the truck. The fresh Australian air hits your face. The sound of a light breeze rustles the leaves, horses whinnying to each other from their paddocks. A gentleman exists the barn to greet you with a handshake.
"I'm Mr. Johnson. Welcome to Birdie Bee Farm. Let's see if we can find your next champion," he says kindly, offering a genuine smile.
- Coat, markings and Conformation may not be changed or used as a base for any other horse. Shine and detail markings may be changed.
- Each horse comes with it's own set of markings, these are for the specific horse only and are not to be used on any other horse.
- Do not upload or share the horse, unless you are doing story telling.
- Do not remove the Birdie's prefix or add your own.
- Keep the horse active, either in the form of #esrpg , album updates or around on Slack.
- Enjoy your new equine friend! I love seeing people loving horses I've made!
- Offspring and Imports; Warmbloods and Thoroughbreds (race type) only
- Custom Content; markings, poses, etc.
If something is not listed here but you would like offer it, please note it at the end of your application
While no formal application is required, I would like to keep all applications within the role-playing aspect of the forum. Be creative, apply from your character's point of view! You may send applications via PM/DM here on the forum or on Slack. Please keep in mind, applying does not mean I will accept your trade. I do reserve the right to decline if I feel the trade offered does not match the quality of the horse you are applying for.