Info About The Shop
- I will be releasing custom made, or altered EA worlds, Lots, and Markings
- I try and focus on detailed terrain painting and landscaping in my worlds and lots, and my best to small details in the markings I release. Many get made but most aren't up to my standards to release.
- Worlds may be of various sizes depending upon my mood
- Worlds of all types!
- Misc markings that I make and feel the public could get good use out of
- No Re-uploading
- Do not claim as your own work, and give credit
- No altering of my worlds in CAW, ( altering sculpting, landscaping etc) without my permission. Though I do not mind if you would like to place your own fencing and lots. But please just ask if you have any questions or worries.
- You May also edit the world in game by placing lots/deleting lots,trees,etc
- With the markings, use them to make pretty horses
Lake Of The Woods
Lake Of The Woods is a large world, Moonlight Falls converted and much more horse friendly. Two sections cleared out, one has 12, 64x64 lots for your facilities and there is another smaller section of 9, 64x64 lots for competition lots. There are also lots of riding trails for pictures.
More pictures can be seen here , and the world can be downloaded here
This is a very dry world, with oak trees, and a river set in a canyon. There are no lots placed in this world but there is plenty of room to add your own wherever you want.
More pictures can be seen, cc , and the world can be downloaded here,
Barren Oak Plateau
A barren version of Oak Plateau, this version is much more dry and has a much more western feel to it. Again no lots, but plenty of room to do what ever you can think of
More pictures can be seen , and the world and cc can be downloaded here
Hoof Detail Markings
I have made a set of 5 hoof detail markings, that can be used on their own, or mixed and matched with each other. Most are two channels, and can be made to have some darker details and some details in a lighter contrasting color to give a little more life and depth to the hooves. I am not sure if many people found the smooth hooves too look a touch off like I did or not, but I wanted to fix that. Below are some pictures I took of the markings at full opacity, half, and almost nothing so you can all get an idea. Most look best at half opacity or lower.
Hooves with no markings ( Using Luke's HD Mod)
Hooves using one of the markings
More pictures of these markings can be found here and the markings can be downloaded from here