Wemyss Manor is a breeding and training facility in Russia, we breed Russian Riding Horses (RRH) and this will be where I sell some of them, well, at least that's the plan :). I don't want to scare anyone off with too many rules so I will make it quick and simple:
1. Do not claim my horses as your own, a question of etiquette.
2. You may change the horses mane/tail and shine markings as well as replace any markings that went missing along the way, they tend to do that (;.
3. Feel free to breed with my horses, as long as they are stallions and mares of course, I heard some rumors that breeding with geldings doesn't work that well.
4. Please keep WYM as a Prefix when it comes to official stuff, that would be very nice.
5. Last and most important of all: Do not use my templates on any other horses, I spent a long time creating unique templates for every single horse of mine and my goal is to keep them as unique as they are right now.
That should be all, if you've read these rules just put "Aliens are real!" somewhere in your post, only for me to be sure we're on the same page :).
Bring in the horses!
WYM Noble Flaire
Name: WYM Noble Flaire
Sire: WYM Zirocco Blue
Dam: WYM Acadia
Age: 4 Years
Breed: Russian Riding Horse
Discipline: Dressage (currently)
Details: Noble Flaire is a young mare with great potential. She combines the very best out of both her parents. Noble Flaire is used to being kept out in the field and in the stable, she's not afraid of dogs, cats and cars and gets along with other horses. We only recently started training her under saddle which means that she has only been backed a few times and can be shaped by her future owner. I really love this mare and having to sell her hurts my heart so I hope that she will find a great home in which she will be able to reach her full potential. If there is any questions feel free to ask, a foal picture can also be provided if requested.
To apply just tell me why you would want her and maybe attach a picture of either your stable, one of your horses etc, it's really up to you :).